In using Kingsteachers.kcl.ac.uk you agree to use it for the sole purpose of finding suitable work assignments and being offered work related opportunities with King’s and their approved employment partners, and engaging with them through the Kingsteachers.kcl.ac.uk system. Furthermore, you agree not to:
- Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful;
- Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or confidential information disclosed in the course of employment or under a confidentiality agreement);
- Impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others;
- Threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise;
- Create any separate database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all and any of the content.
- Use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party;
- Use Kingsteachers.kcl.ac.uk in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair Kingsteachers.kcl.ac.uk or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of Kingsteachers.kcl.ac.uk;
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to any of the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website/Services through hacking, password mining or any other means.
You acknowledge that Keystone Employment Group, at its sole discretion, may remove any material that breaches this Acceptable Use Policy, the Terms and Conditions or in anyway we deem objectionable. Furthermore you acknowledge that Keystone Employment Group own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights associated with the content, save where otherwise stated.